Thursday, January 29, 2004

Pointing out the obvious.

Just in case you missed the little description up the top there, or the bit about me focussing on rallying, or the links to the left... I'm a bit obsessed with rallying. Not the "take placards, we're demanding the gumbyment do something about this" kind of rallying, neither.

I'm talking about driving cars around in the forest, preferably at high speed, with some idiot sitting next to me telling me where to go. And in my case, that I'm a big woosy sook, as well. So, when I'm not blogging, or actually rallying, or just living my life, I'll either be here pumping out more digital pulp, or over at bmsc.com.au/forums, pumping out digital pulp over there. And usually arguing with the masses.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?