Monday, June 06, 2005

Another Ground Effect fan.

Just like Ben, I too am a Ground Effect fan.
Just like Ben, I too own a pair of olde-skool Ranchsliders.

The Ranchsliders were officially my rally pants, having adequate pockets for a navigator to hold all the pens, keys and such, whilst having them not in the arse-al area, enabling easy sitting in racing seats without sitting on top of wallets and such. And they were damn comfy while you were doing it.

With my newly purchased race-suit, I'm sure their use for rally-related duties will decrease, but its likely that they will still remain at the front of my wardrobe, being a highly utilised part of my clothing collection.

And I couldn't help but snigger to myself reading a post where Ben uses the phrase "just gold". It seems the rally lingo is rubbing off on him after all!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?