Monday, June 20, 2005

Oran Park: A new adventure.

I'd been to Oran Park Raceway once before, back in mid-2004, when I had an invite to hang out in the pits at a V8Supercar round with the Dunlop tyre technicians.

This weekend wa a bit different, with Rowdy and I attending a more club-level event with NSW Improved Production, Formula Ford, Formula Vee and a whole bunch of other stuff racing. I was only there on the Saturday, but it was a completely different feel. And because hardly anyone was there, we got in some really relaxed spectating, got to kick back on the grass and lie in the sun, and practice using the new digital camera.

Speaking of which, you may now notice the flickr.com box off to the right... I figured I may as well have these photos for viewing if I'm taking them! And what I have put up was only a small portion of the ones that I took...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?