Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sorry for the break in blogging, scooted off to Melbourne for a couple of days doing some work malarchy.

I've been down to the Bega Valley Rally since my last post, navigating for my friend Matt, in hi snewly aquired DR30 Skyline rally car, which proved to have plenty of potential, but not much speed in its current form. The list of "upgrades" to be performed is relatively long, but I have every confidence that Matt will make it a very effective car in the near future.

My 180B still sits in the shed, awaiting me to get motivated and repair the damage I did at the Canberra Rally Experience.

This weekend brings the Improved Production racing at Oran Park, and a trip to Sydney. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try out the new digital camera, and report back with some shots form the weekend.

Expect a few tech and lots of car related entries next week!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?