Sunday, June 05, 2005

Trips around NSW...

A jam-packed weekend of hilarity and fun...

The wife and I racked up 1100 kilometres this weekend in a frenzy visiting friends and running errands.

From Canberra, we journeyed northward to Sydney on Friday afternoon, where I attended my monthly CAMS NSW Rally Advisory Panel meeting. There's some action to come out of that over the next few days that I'll link to as information is released.

Meanwhile, N had dinner with our friends at Temple. I'd tell you more about this, but wasn't there to experience it first-hand, so will reserve judgement 'til I can experience it for myself.

Saturday had us cruising up to Raymond Terrace to visit some other friends, and both of us marvelling at the shades of green in the countryside. With no rain, Canberra hasn't seen green in months (possibly years). This patch of the world was green, warm, and relaxing. It had us wondering when Canberra (and the rest of NSW) might get some rain! And had me wondering when I'll finally get a digital camera.

Sunday's journey homeward had us collecting rally-related car parts from Penrith, and visiting Krispy Kreme to load up with doughnuts for many of our Canberran colleagues.

There was plenty of in-car time for thinking, reflection and memes, but I'll explore these throughout the week, as I struggle for ways to express my thoughts.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?