Monday, August 29, 2005

Bleeargh.

I'm sure this won't be the last post I try to give that title. But this one was the first.

For Pete's sake, I hate feeling like this. Like someone has stomped on my abdomen for the last week. Aaahhh well, at least I can eat again. Man, I love eating!

Went to Oran Park to give Rowdy moral support at the supersprint. Frustrated 'cause I wasn't competing. Glad I wasn't competing, because after a week of feeling very unwell, I'm still not feeling fantastic. But I'm definitely recovering.

Photos from supersprint to come.

Oh, and having put up the signs and delivered the residents letters for the Caltex Airport Starmart, I can confirm that the Captains Flat and region wombat population is very active at the moment. Nine (9) wombats in one night. Has to be some sort of new record. And managed to not hit any of them (Thank Pete).

Thank you.

Come again.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?