Thursday, March 16, 2006

Rally Des Femmes '06: The aftermath.


I've just uploaded to flickr some photos of the damage my wife did to my previously beautiful 180B. I've since done a local rally with the car (Mini'Dulla '06) and managed to finish 7th outright, so there doesn't appear to be any damage to anything other than panels and pride.

I've got just over a week to be ready for the first round of the Total traction Services ACT Regional Rally Series, the 2006 Captains Flat Rally. I'll be doing some basic rally prep on the car this weekend, but my panel-beater and painter are unavailable, so it looks like the car won't be returned to its pristine condition until after Oberon... in 3-4 weeks time.

Still, I thought the shots of the damage might illustrate what a "small" bingle can do. Nothing too bad, and it's kinda been whacked out a bit, but it's sill not pretty. The bit behind the wheel arch is what makes me wince...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?