Thursday, March 16, 2006

Subaru Rally of Canberra 2006

Well, it's over for another year.

I saw the cuteness of curvy women in racesuits (ooooohhh! sexy!), the wonder of a Ford Focus Group N(P) rally car (sounds cool, doesn't go very fast... yet), and enjoyed the 3am starts and 1am finishes.

Next up is the Captains Flat Rally, the first round of this years Total Traction Services ACT Series, and the next opportunity to bring the 180B out for some fun. It's still not repaired following my wife's journey into the scenery, but it will be soon.

I've booked my flights to go to WA fo rthe Quit Forest Rally in May, so I'm looking forward to that, and I'll have to book my flights to Queensland soon for the Coates Rally of QLD. It's action everywhere, and I don't have to worry about finding time for work, now that my section has been axed, and I'll be potentially excess (again).

The fun never stops!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?