Friday, July 27, 2007

Stream-of-Thought

I think I mentioned it before, but I like the idea of Tumblr. Just catching those thoughts. It appeals to the stream-of-consciousness blogging that I occassionally do.

After lining up to go to Batemans Bay and navigate for the nicest guy you'll meet, Matty T, it all fell in a heap. The car broke down, the gearbox made awful noises, it was poo. Matty Drove it down from Canberra to Batemans Bay and back on the Friday night ot put miles on the new engine, gearbox and diff before using them in anger on the Saturday. At least, that was the plan, until the ignition system started failing, and then the hens-teeth Option 1 gearbox started getting noisier and noisier.

So I got to spend a weekend at home with my wife, which was actually a pleasant change. Not that I was real keen on rallying that day anyway... I got the bad ju-ju, and I don't know why. My head really just wasn't in the right place.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?